Ok so I am getting my lip and nose peirced for my 15th birthday is that too much? I want a hoop for nose and stud for lip. ?

So should i just get one or both. My bf broke up with me because i said i may get lip.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 15. Live your life & get your piercings. Don't let some little boy that you might not be with down the road anyway stop you from having fun & being yourself. There's guys out there who love piercings or don't care either way.

What Guys Said 8

• How about none?

• Sorry but most of us guys will probably be grossed out by your lip, nose and hoop piercings. I strongly suggest keeping your face naturale :D

• I just saw your profile pic and you have such a gorgeous face too! Keep it just as it is :3

• Why? Piercings look weird on noses and lips. Especially the lips. Forget about guys wanting to kiss you if you get that done. It's your body so it's your choice but I strongly advise you to leave your nose and lips free of piercings.

• Do what you want to do. Don't do things based off of other people's reactions.

Also, I personally hate facial piercings, but that doesn't mean another guy might not like them.

• Yeah sorry to tell you but it's a HUGE turn down if a girl has facial piercings unless you date some hipster guy.

• Do what you want, its you not them

• If you want to look trashy and rebellious go ahead. Don't blame your bf for breaking up with you. I'm glad some young men have some class.

• I'm not really in favor of the tattoos (yeah, I like those in the minority; not the common run of people).

Not so much the piercings either.

Wait till you're in your 20s. Pick something, and then live with it for 3-5 years, if you still want it after then - then you can seriously consider it.

What did you like (or think was important) when you were 8? Anything you still really love?

Consider that in 5 years you still won't be legal to drink, and not even started on your real life.

Maybe you're just looking to fit in / be cool / be distinctive.

What Girls Said 2

• I would just go with the lip piercing - maybe do a snake bite... you'd look great with that. A nose piercing wouldn't look all that great on you, though.

• I would just do nose!