Short or long hair? Straight or wavy?

Ok I really want to know how guys feel about girls hair so please answer guys and girls I guess. :P So long or short, straight or wavy. You decide.

Updates:
Well ok then. Hehe

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Not this again.
    Most girls look better (more feminine) with long hair. So most guys like long hair. But some girls can pull off short hair as long as the rest of them looks good with it.
    Straight or wavy? Either one. Whatever you think looks better on you. Girls can look equally great with either style.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Hair that is about 10-16 inches is pretty hot. Wavy's good. Don't use hair straightener as it will damage it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well good cause my hair is exactly like that. Yay!!!

• Show All
    • Don't ever try fire as a measure for healthier hair, I tried this on my beard and I had to put it out.

• Awesome! :)

• I usually like short and straight the most. But it doesn't really matter as long as it looks good on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • LONG, NEVER SHORT, THNX.

Straight>slightly curly>curly. (not as important as long but.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Long straight hair is my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair for sure, straight or wavy as her hair naturally falls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me unless it's a buzz cut.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I do not have one of those nor will I ever but I like them there pretty

• Long and wavy

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone has there preferences i prefer a girl with hair thats not too long (not past the middle back) and not too short (above the shoulders and no bangs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5