Foot fetishes, What do you think of this feet?

http://tinypic.com/r/imos5g/8

http://tinypic.com/r/2lu3sxl/8

Im just curious about how my feet look. They're size 6 but i have long toes so might look bigger than that.

Updates:
Alright you guys dont have to be a foot fetish to comment lol

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I do, I want to lick them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol really? I'd love that :p lmao. So they look nice? I've been really self-conscious about them. It felt like i have monroe's toe/like when i wear heels the second toe looks longer but im not sure if that's the case for most women..

• Show All
    • Haha thanks on behalf of all girls lol :)
      Well she's lucky that must feel good lol even better if you give her a foot massage :p

• Actually I do sometime, but that is not so much fetish since it's mostly when we are watching the tele, usually she prefer a neck and shoulder massage by the way.

But you know, it's always nice to fondle a bit while watching together.

What Guys Said 9

• Your feet are beautiful and nicely shaped, deserving to be displayed. Awesome toes with pretty toenails. Your toe ring is sexy too. I'll bet your feet even smell sexy after they've been in heels, flats, flip flops, chucks, etc. I wouldn't hesitate to give them some attention. You could make a foot guy happy. Just curious, has a guy ever wanted to kiss your feet or smell them or massage them or suck your toes?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :)
      No, no guy has ever done that to me haha would be interesting..

• i dont have a foot fetish but the nails look nice. good color coordination :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Not bad, not bad. I think I'm seeing an arch, which is always great. Yeah, me gusta.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a foot fetish, I mean its a foot, something I won't understand in people. But, it looks like a foot, normal looking, nice color on the nails, feminine like!

0|0
    0|0
  • Id love to lick those feet!

0|0
    0|0
  • nice toe ring

0|0
    0|0
  • Bleh. What's wrong wiht ur feet?

0|0
    1|0
  • They look very pretty