Cute outfit for bonfire?

I am going to a bonfire tonight where I will be meeting this guy I have been talking to that my best friend introduced to me. We have only been texting and talking on the phone because he was out of town the last time I was over at my friends house, but I want to wear dark blue navy skinny jeans that go about 2 inches below my belly button with an orange crop top, a white cardigan, combat boots in black with a dream catcher necklace to top it off. Cute? Or can I get some other opinions for outfits? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds cute but i wouldn't wear the combat boots.. go with some cute sandals!

What Guys Said 6

• The best outfits for a bonfire are birthday suits. Just sayin, lol! If you can't go that direction (and let's face it, opportunities for that kind of fun aren't common these days) just go with something you're comfortable in.

So sayeth the guy, who will probably show up at his next bonfire party in whatever he happens to be wearing, so take his advice as being worth every penny you paid for it. :-)

• is this a beach bonfire?

• Nope. Out in the open fields.

• ooooh okay i was gonna say why jeans? hahaa. yeah that actually sounds like a totally super cute outfit! i like the dreamcatcher necklace:D

• That could work... because u wouldn't be overdressed. :)

• It tends to be pitch black at bonfires, so I doubt he'd be able to see you very clearly.

• lmao! Hullo. That could work.

• I would reccomend the petrol/gasoline suit. Its basically any attire doused in what you fill your car with. Make sure you stand really close to the fire for best effect.

What Girls Said 1

• go to the vampire diaries. I can't believe I'm sending you to this show, but in the first season, Elena had a pretty cute outfit if I remember. Anyway, the girls there were all at the bonfire party, so if you don't dig her outfit as an inspiration, you can check out the others. ;) Hope you have lots of fun!