What do you think of Preppy girls & do you like them?

Like girls who wear polos, lacoste, bright colors, dresses classy, pearls, sperrys, khakis, bows, goes golfing & is a true preppy girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I guess so. I would just say regular, sweet girls.

What Guys Said 3

• I would really like how they dress, since I like girls that dress girly and feminine. Beyond that it would depend on the individual girls personality.

• I think if they don't act like they are all that then they could be just fine but if they act like they need all the new stuff and have to have all the designer things and have to show it off then no I wouldn't like them.

• helll yesss!!! ultimately is doesn't really matter if your beauiful on the outside and inside, it doesn't matter at all how are you dress

What Girls Said 2

• They're okay. A bit vapid seeming from what I can tell. BUT I know a girl who's a preppy girl and she's one of the smartest girls I know so... I guess they just like to be seen as not that bright... like a barbie effect? I don't know... It's weird, but it gets them guys, I can tell you that much. Hahahaha A guy can't resist that kind of a girl.

• a lot of them dress boring. I went to hs with some and I never understood why a 18 yo would want to dress like a 45 yo. seriously they dress like soccer moms