Heels for women with larger feet?

I have a problem with finding women's shoes that fit me. I wear a 10/11, but on the rare occasion I can find shoes in the right length, they are never in the right width. All they ever come in is extra wide or extra narrow. I need a pair of heels (preferably pumps) for theatre, but am not able to find any. Suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't take this the wrong way :x Look into shoes made designers that specialize in drag queen shoes. Their shoes are wide and come in larger sizes. I'm like one size under you 9/10, but have narrow feet.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• you'll have to order them online, or even find a place that special order through a company that makes them.

• Buy online.

• I've tried that, but its the same thing. They only come in extra wide or extra narrow, but I have a regular width foot

• Shop online, they probably have a website specifically focused on your foot type!