How to become more attractive?

Both physically and personality-wise, I mean. I want to better myself in both ways. Physically, I already exercise at least 4 times a week for about 20 to 30 minutes each time, groom myself, and practice good hygiene and eating healthy, and personality-wise, I try to be nice and polite to everyone, but I'm really quiet and shy, too. But still, I feel that I'm lacking a bit in both departments of attractiveness and that I could do better. Are there any suggestions and tips that I can try to make myself a more attractive person all around?

Most Helpful Girl

• there's nothign wrong with being a bit quiet and shy. I can be shy at times but I'm not quiet when I need to be-just need the right balance

I guess you could try make up or just eating healthy like you said. I didn't really wear makeup until I was out of highschool. and even now, I don't like wearing make up but only wear it to work or for going out.

being nice and making friends will help. over all, I think that being a beautiful person inside is really important too because I Knew a lot of girls in highschool who were beautiful outside but inside they were just empty and malicious-I don't quite like empty people.

• You're right. Thank you for answering. :) I already wear make-up, but not too much. I only like the way make up makes me look, but I hate how it feels. Lols. I'm like you in that way, as in I only wear it when I go out, too. As for personality, I try to be nice to everyone, but sometimes when people first see me they think I'm a snob or that I'm cold. I guess I'm really having a hard time portraying my real personality... I'll definitely keep your advice in mind! Thank you again! :)

What Guys Said 2

• dressing better, and being more outgoing, helps a whole lot, I used to not care how I dressed, now I at least, sort of pay attention to how I dress, plus, even if you are shy, sometimes if you just show you arent, its easier to be more outgoing, ya know, just say hi, or how are you, that's all it takes really

• If you have confidence in you'r self that you'r attractive then you'r attractive. you already doing sports and eating healthy, try to be friendly with all people..

• Alright, I will try working on my confidence and try to give off a more friendly vibe. :) Thank you!

What Girls Said 2

• You already take care of yourself physically, so there's not much for you to work on other than things like hair, makeup, and clothing. You can try experimenting with that stuff. Ultimately, it has to be what you like, otherwise you won't be as confident in it, and you won't be yourself.

Personality is pretty hard to change though. And if your only problem is that you're on the quiet side, that's not necessarily a bad thing. If it comes off like you don't want to be around people and you're uncomfortable around them, it's not helpful. Saying little things to people here and there (like Reeses-pieces777 said) and smiling make a huge difference though.

I have to say that the most important thing is that you think you're attractive. Yes, it definitely helps to look and act the part, but if you don't believe it yourself, no one else will believe it either.

• Thank you for your answer! :) I'll definitely try experimenting more with my hair and makeup and clothing. And yes, you are correct about the personality thing. I typically am very closed off when I meet new people, and they usually think that I'm a snob or cold at first, but I really don't mean to give off that sort of vibe. I am really uncomfortable around people I don't know and I keep to myself, but I do want to make friends. I will try to smile more, though. Thank you for the tips! :)

• You seem like a pretty cool person already so I don't think you need to change much, appearance wise or personality wise. As you grow older, your style and personality will continue to develop naturally but it's good to enjoy each stage of growth in the present moment.

• That's so nice of you to say, thank you! :D And you are right about changing as you mature and how you should enjoy each stage in the present moment. That really is true, and I never really thought of it that way. Thank you again. :)