What do women think about ankle bracelets?

As a hobby I make jewelry. I don't sell my jewelry, I give it away to my best friends and to women I meet at the places I hang out. A lot of people really enjoy my jewelry and can't wait until I have something to give out. One of the most popular itemis I make is an ankle bracelet. Most women love it but some are really put off about ankle bracelets. Some women seem to be scared or have some negative feelings about an ankle bracelet. What do you girls think about ankle bracelets?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anklets can be seen as a bit too exotic by some women, who may be more conservative about what type of jewelry they wear. Synonymously, my friend's mom heckled him for getting a tattoo of "strength" in Chinese on his arm, because he wasn't Chinese. Things like that are a bit harder to permeate through to people, it just takes their own mind to pry a little more open. :)

• I agree, that was the jist of my post. Some women are very put off about anklets, they feel it looks trashy. I disagree, I think it accentuations a woman and brings out a sensuality that was hidden. I will tell you this, most guys love them!

• Haha, well I have kankles so I don't know if I could pull off anklets as well as other ladies!

What Girls Said 12

• I think they're okay. As long as it's not this kind, lol.

www.chadthebailguy.com/.../37133421.jpg

• they feel weird to me. It does't bother me on other people, but I don't like the feeling around my ankle.

• I get that. In my young days I enjoyed wearing as many bracelets I could get around my wrist. Now I can't stand anything there.

• Yeah, I also hate the feeling of the seem on socks. Drive me up the wall.

• I like them! It feels nice wearing a little piece of jewelery that many people dont even see under your pants but you feel special, Especially when someone has made it for you!
    Where's mine? ;-)

• I'll gladly send you something. I give it away to everyone else. Send me a message and we can talk.

• I love anklets it's just so hard to find them in stores. The only problem is with some shoes other than flip flops, part of my shoe will rub against the anklet the wrong way, which hurts.

• If the anklet is rubbing onyour shoe chances are it is too large for you. I would bet your ankel is tiny compared to the average person. Most of the anklets you buy off the shelf are generic for the average woman. Most girls aren't the average woman. i constantly make custom anklets for the personwho will ultimately wear them. I guess Ihve a nitche?

• First off, thank you for the complement. 7 1/2" is tiny, much smaller than I make for the average girl. I will offer it to anyone here that answers my question, if you want a free anklet message me. We can see what we can do. I give it away to everyone else? Why not you?

• Your welcome! No no haha I meant my measurement is.75" less than the standard 9.5". but I just measured the circumference of my ankle and it's 8". But for an anklet to fit comfortably, it'd have to be 8.25" or 8.5". Haha thank you

• I love ankle bracelets at the this moment I have one on each ankle. Some time so have two on each or one and two

• I like them, they kind of are annoying till you get use to them. Maybe they dont like their feet and the bracelet draws attention there.

• i love them! i wear 2 of them on my left ankle

• i think delicate anklets are pretty ♡

• looks nice, but i dont like to wear it coz it is uncomfortable

• Could be because you can't find them in your correct size?

• no, i am not used to having something around my ankle. i tried before but i broke the ankle bracelets haha

• I get that. Personaly if you break one of mine you have gone out of your way. It means your a very active person. Nothing wrong with that!

• I think they look cute <3

• i love anklets and toe rings, i love all jewellery

• I love them think they are sexy but some tnink they are whorey

What Guys Said 0