Girls with short hair? (Pixie cuts) Yes? No?

I'm just curious to see opinions. I have had short hair for awhile now and I'm at the point where I need to cut it or grow it out. I love having short hair, but what do guys think? Does it depend on the girl? Or is it always a no-go? Not that it's the only thing that matters, but I want guys to approach me still!

Most Helpful Guy

• Pixie haircuts are great for small or slender body types. If you don't put effort to show off your female-ness you may come off androgynous, or sexless.

What Guys Said 8

• For some girls they look better with short hair. For some they don't. The pixie cut works for some girls. It's a nice look for older women too. It depends though.

• Honestly, I am not a big fan of pixie cuts. Most girls can not really pull them off. If the girl has a nice face and dresses at least semi-girly then she could pull it off to me.

• Some girls can pull them off but most look better with long hair.

• I like long hair at least shoulder length

• Pixie cuts look cute on girls.

• You have to be a 10+ to be able to short hair off, surprisingly I have seen several girls do it...
    I do prefer longer hair though even if a girl does look cute with short hair

• Very few girls can pull of that look. It looks terrible on most girls.

• *can pull off*

• Some girls can pull off short hair but personally I've never really been attracted to girls with it. I have a major thing for girls with long brown hair :)

What Girls Said 2

• guys usually like girls with long silky hair, and most girls can't pull off that look with short hair, it'll be easier to give opinion if u post a pic of urs with short hair

• Yes, can be extremely cute. =)