Do guys really pay attention to what a girl is wearing?

Does a certain style catch your eye?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty observant, and I notice little things about everyone. So I look for styles, and I always seem to notice the girl with like the alternative rock style, because it seems I can pick up on their personality a little better, lol, usually.

If you usually hear a bandana or a hat or something, and then you wear a bow in your hair (my friend did this) Iol, I'll notice it. Thats an easy one.

But if I don't see you that often, it will be a little harder to notice the little things that are different. Like twice, I wore 2 different shoes to class on 2 different occasions, (lol, Punky Brewster, I know!). Once was an accident, and I felt like a dummy when I noticed it (the shoes look similar) but nobody said anything to me about it. So I told my friend and she didn't belive me, so I did it again, out of the blue, and she didn't even notice, I had to tell her, lol. So that made me start to notice little things about other people.

What Guys Said 6

• I know girls do pay attention to what a guy is wearing, but I don't think most guys do.

I do because of my background which conditioned me to pay attention to details, but I believe most guys don't care as long as the clothing adds, or at least not detract, the girl's sexiness. I see that the girls my friends stare on mostly wear clothing that accentuates curves, ass, show cleavage, etc. Boots are sexy to many guys, but also many times they intimidate, I don't know why.

Myself, I like girls who dress to the occasion, sexy, and has some class to it.

I'd make fun of you if your jewelry doesn't suit you, though, :D

• I *really* dig the new style of wearing snug boots and blue jeans, mixed with the fur-lined jackets. The ponytail addition to that outfit really sets it off!

Next season coming up I'll probably have a new favorite. I love women who dress well. Doesn't have to be sexual, but knowing how to put things together well is a turn on.

• Yes, absolutely. How creative, and therefor, how bright they are is directly reflected in how far they break away from mainstream or generic counter culture looks/attitude/fashion. Believe me it takes a lot of ingenuity to be be somewhat original and non-commercial when most of us can not afford to have a custom tailored wardrobe and have to settle for commercially made clothing. I specially take note of foot wear and silhouette shaping

• I think guys always notice what a girl is wearing. I know I do. We appreciate seeing well-dressed women.

• The certain style is looking sexy. By sexy I mean not wearing a skirt or showing more of your skin. Wear some light clothes, not jackets or sweaters that cover your body too much. There really isn't a certain style, just dress sexy!

• Yea most guys pretty much look at what the girl is wearing most of the time. I mean I just like it when a girl dresses up nice and sexy. Something that gets my attention, but I'm not obsessed with what the girl always wears.

What Girls Said 0