Hi girls here is a question about make up and guys?

Hi i would like some help geeting an excuse or story to ask some girl to make up me and paint my nails , please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why you would want to do this, but ok. Girls will easily do it for you (it's pretty fun to make guys up), but if you aren't close to them and you're afraid they'll find you weird, here are some excuses:
    1-) The most simple excuse: "lol, I just wondered what I'd look like with make up"
    2-) "There's this costume party and me and my friends are going to show up as girls. It'll be hilarious"
    3-) "I lost this bet and now I'll have to show up as a girl at this party :/"
    4-) "It's a prank. I'll tell my dad I'm a girl trapped in a guy's body and I want a sex change surgery. He's super conservative so it'll be hilarious"

Now, these are excuses that are less general (you'll have to use them in an specific time of the year):
    5-) "My friends and I will go trick-or-treating as girls. It'll be hilarious, my neighbor is super conservative so he'll freak out."
    6-) "It's the last week of classes, so tomorrow everybody will show up at school as their opposite sex."

• really thanks can u give me some more please

• Yup!
      7-) "I'll play a transvestite at my school play :P"
      8-) "In this party there's this discount for women. My friends dared me to show up as a girl to see if I can get a discount :P. I know, it's super weird, but if I trick the security dude they'll have to pay me 50 bucks."

What Girls Said 6

• tell her you are writing an essay on how it is to be a woman and that you need to feel what is like to feel the makeup and the nail polish...

• want me to pain your nails baby?

• Excuse #1
    "Hey would you apply makeup to my face and do my nails"

• Tell her you want to perform an experiment. If she asks what experiment? you say "to see how well a man can differentiate a woman and a man in female clothing its an experiment im doing, im bored, sue me?" then laugh about it and she will go for it.

• Say it's a dare or just ask someone to.

• Why would you need an excuse? Just ask.

What Guys Said 1

• WOW , seriously just WOW