Guys, Would you date a woman that doesn't wear makeup or blowdry her hair everyday?

I dont like the idea of wearing makeup or blowdrying my hair because I think of all the damage I am doing so I avoid that stuff if I can help it.
Do guys want women to look like little dolls like I see in magazines and tv shows? Covered in makeup, hairspray etc.

• Natural, nothing done
  • A little eye makeup
  • The full face makeup
  • Hair, painted nails and makeup
Thanks everyone! :-) I am glad to see other women too!
I do take care of myself. I workout and brush my hair ;) and I tweeze my eyebrows and keep my nails clean. I am happy so I will keep trucking!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing beats natural beauty. If you're lucky to be a natural beauty, then definitely don't ruin it with make up. A little bit of eye make up is fine, for as long as you don't lose the natural look. And I think many guys will agree with me.

Taking care of yourself and how you look is not the same as hiding behind cosmetics.

What Guys Said 7

• Fine with me. What matters is for you to still take care of your look. Makeup is not really how you do it. If you still brush your hair after getting up from bed then that's all you need for your hair. Just spraying water and washing your face at the sink is all you need for your face. And so on. Natural beauty is best.

• Makeup is only dirt that women put on their skin. It's coloured dirt, but it ruins their skin like any other dirt. Women shouldn't ruin their skin, and will age better without it and still look young.

• The most important thing is that she's happy with her look, whether it means she wants to use makeup or not. I wouldn't mind her not using makeup.

• It really all depends on how attractive you are.

• well actually i like the girls who care about their beauty :) so at least a little makeup :D

• What so because she doesn't wear makeup she doesn't look after herself? She might eat healthy and work out. She doesn't dry hair because heat damages it. So she cares that her hair is in good condition. From that I would say she cares what she looks like.

• Well i don't shave my face because i care about my face skinn, i don't dry my hair too for same reason, and... but i even don't like look at myself ! and you don't either !
      So yea i don't care what u do, if u want the beuty, u should do it, as i do ! so i make my choose, i date who care about the beuty because i do, and u should date who is like u !

• Natural is the best way. Still keep clean though.

• Yeah that's fine with me. I do like the mascara look though

What Girls Said 3

• Im a girl nd i hardly wear make up! Just a little concealer to cover scars from my childhood and my eyebrow pencil, i used to never be able to go out without foundation and all that on but since i been with bf i have more confidence a d i hardly straighten my hair anymore either because it damages it too much! I've never really known a guy to like the full face of make up

• Just do what you're comfortable with. I wear makeup and style my hair because I enjoy it, never solely for the sake of attracting guys. My boyfriend doesn't care particularly but is fond of me being fairly made up because we're both into alternative fashion and he likes dramatic eye and lip makeup on me. (Something I've always been doing.)

Wearing a little makeup or styling your hair specially for things like birthdays and dates can be nice though :)

• I'm the same, guys still like me though so it's all good. The right guy will like you for you so keep doing what you doing.