Have you done any modeling and what was it like and have to a real photo shoot?

jut wondering if your into fashion and modeling.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was going to, I did have a company get into contact but like others have said, it's a horrible industry. You can look a million dollars but still not be perfect enough for a modelling agency which causes a variety of problems mentally. It's hard to get any work with any good money unless you have "the look" which seems to change every month. It's the luck of the draw whether you get far and earn a decent amount from it.

• right but it worth it only if a super good connections and not just any shabby agency. with no clout what so ever.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• I'm better behind the camera than in front of it.

I have however had my photo taken professionally. It's awkward being on the other end of a photo shoot but it did give me an appreciation into the communication needed between photographer and model.

Giving directions in a way that can be understood is an art form in itself. On several occasions the photographer literally had to stop what he was doing and manipulate me into proper positioning because I couldn't figure out what he wanted from his vocal cues.

And after all the serious photos were taken we had some good fun just screwing around and taking joke shots. You get to act like a clown and they just snap snap snap. As for myself, I realize now that it's better to start a shoot out with this in order to dissipate the tension and have models loosen up. Provides for a better work environment.

• No, but my wife used to model.

Its a horrible industry.

Stick to the detroit techno imho.

• not enough money to music I need do other things too.

• they said my music trip hop anyway now a day, that electronic and hip hop drums

• You look like the dude in that zombie show.

• I would have said he looked more like...
      heat... an animal used to breed... someone passionate... and a small desert item.

• holy shit dog it's you.

no i've never modeled unless you count nude selfies and dick pics.

• sweating through make up and noticing receding hairline under bright lights