What kind of pajamas do guys think is sexy? I'm in a new relationship and I want to keep the spark alive. Nighties? Nude? Do tell!?

Somehow baggy shirts and sweat pants don't make me feel very sexy. But is it trying to hard if I invest in something sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• A t-shirt and panties always worked for me. If you have a tight fitting plain top and your panties it is really sexy too. Nighties are too much effort and really can't be that comfortable. And as always you can't beat your birthday suit, it always fits the best! But don't blame me when I can't keep my hands off of you. Could be you have to deal with children around the house. Then look for short sleeve and shorts pajamas or wear a pair of boxers with your t-shirt. Keep it simple and comfortable.

What Guys Said 8

• Either nude or just panties. There is something indescribably sexy about pulling down a girl's panties.

• Wear one of his dress shirts
    unbuttoned, except for the bottom one
    and nothing else unless he likes high heels
    Hair down, bathed & perfumed

Offer several provocative positions to view for him to vote best

• Definitely nude or just bra and panties, i don't wear pyjamas and it can get hot with to people in a bed:)

• Look up sexy pajamas. My opinion though. is dont show much skin.. sdress as if all your intention was to be conftarble. and also take notes on what HE wears. if you can tell he's trying to be sexy. than I guess there you have it.

• Some booty shorts or cheekie panties and a cami always does it for me. Of course some sexy thongs too

• His t shirt with nothing or just a thong underneath.

• Nude, always nude

• I would simply ask him. Unless your a mind reader you should ask him. I am just being honest

What Girls Said 1

• Mix it up, see which one he likes the best then stick with it