What do you think about girls who wear tights? Do you like that look?

NOT leggings, but tights! The kind that usually pairs well with skirts and dresses, and sometimes, shorts. They are sometimes sheer, completely opaque, and come in all sorts of colors and prints.

copy, paste, and take out the space
EX) lookbook. nu/look/4311915-How-Much-Can-You-Handle

EX) lookbook. nu/look/1299901-Zara-Black-Coat-Bershka-Navy-Blue-Dress-Brown

EX) lookbook. nu/look/4264339-Romwe-Black-Bag-Mohito-Hat-Cardigan-H&M-And

What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan unless she's wearing them with something that shows off her booty. Seems like I have seen girls wearing tights without a skirt or shorts and I liked that.

• o-o most tights are very sheer and see-through and I personally haven't seen many girls wearing tights without anything else, there would definitively be very little left to the imagination, haha!

• no worries! nice to know that people like leggings, too!

• Leggings really work for those ladies blessed with a bubble butt with inveterate booty men like me.

What Guys Said 6

• I do like how tights give a very feminine, classy and neat look to an outfit, although for me only the very opaque and thick tights can create that effect. The thin/sheer ones don't create that nice aesthetic look, plus they are of course much more fragile. I especially like tights which have a "satin-like" aspect and which are really thick, nearly like leggings. They are incredibly sexy! My favourite outfits among the ones showed in your links is the second one. So I am totally supportive of girls wearing tights, actually I wish girls would wear them more often!

• If the girl has the legs for them then I think they look hot.

• I love it. I really like hose on girls, it looks elegant and classy, yet sexy. I really like the all the ones with the cool colors or patterns too. I wish girls wore them more often, but I never see them wear I live. Glad you know the difference between leggings and tights by the way, it annoys me when people use them interchangeably because they do not know the difference.

• Yup thats sexy. Likes how it makes your ass looks firmer :)

• I think it's sexy! I love that look on girls

• Tights drive me crazy - I'm a huge sucker for them!!

What Girls Said 3

• My bf likes how they make my legs look :)

• I love wearing tights with my skirts and dresses. I have to talk myself out of it during the summer months though lol

I usually wear black tights of different opacities, floral/other design cutout tights, and burgundy red opaque tights. I need to try more colors. I wore these bright blue ones but they didn't stick

• i think it's really cute. i love the look of tights. my favorite outfit is the second one :) super cute.