Makeup? Need some honest opinions!

What are your thoughts on it? I enjoy my natural look, but maybe I could give my facial features a little attention (using makeup)?

What do you think of those who chose not to wear makeup AT ALL? I wear literally NOTHING on my face!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's totally fine and even great not to wear makeup but only if you still take care of yourself. What I mean is: Brush your hair after getting up from bed, washing your face with clean water, and so on. Natural actions. No need for makeup.

What Guys Said 2

• I love natural looks, but I'm a purist in general...
    If some make up is necessary it's fine but just a touch

• I like all natural

What Girls Said 7

• I personally believe in only wearing makeup when I go out and wear a fair amount to even out my atrocious hyper pigmentation.
    I think a little makeup can go a long way for those desiring a natural look (e. g. groomed brows and mascara - perhaps concealer) but you don't have to wear it. I just think people can go from plain to pretty with minimal work, although it's a person's choice.

On a side note, guys often believe that a girl isn't wearing makeup when they're wearing subtle or well done makeup. After all, all models and actors wear makeup yet often look naturally flawless.

• It is not accepted by society to not wear makeup. There are some occasions where you have to wear that look.

I personally like messing around with my makeup, not to look more beautiful, but because it's an expression of myself. My face is a canvas for me to do what I want.

• That being said... There are days of nope when I wake up and wear no makeup. I van get away with it because no one cares about anything in a morning class.

• Be mindful of how much you use. I use it almost all the time because my eyelashes are thin and it makes my eyes pop. But too much make up in general can make you look tired/pale when you take it off. I got into all the other makeup once I met my best friend who's aunt taught us how to properly do makeup. Now when I don't wear it I look pale, not tired but really pale.

• well if you have perfect skin don't cover it. maybe try blush or bronzer thats what i do. bronzer gives the illusion of tanner sun kissed skin. and then blush helps with showing off your cheek bones. use just minimal make up though its not worth it if your skins perfect. mascara that type of thing simple why use it if you dont need it just use it when you go out thats also what i do. I don't feel the need to be dolled up like barbie all the time. lol

• I really like contouring! It's light and looks flawless! I don't go all out on make up unless I'm going for a night out or doing something with the boyfriend, I even just shove a little on to see friends but other than that I don't wear it :-)

• I have no problem with a girl wearing her naked face. It's actually quite nice since you can never feel like you're missing anything. Now with a person who have worn make up constantly, she will feel less attractive without it.

• A bit of make up is good since it can BRING OUT your best feature like no ones business :-)

• i never go out without makeup but i never really go out, i wear natural makeup usually but i think its good if you dont wear any but i find it really therapeutic