What should I wear for first day of college to attract woman?

What should i wear for first day of college to attract woman?
First impressions are important you know ;)

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• First impressions are not completely important, but it is the second impression that is the most important. First Impressions are only clues, not a means to determine the whole identity of someone.

It's your first day of college, you're a freshman again just like high school.

Just be yourself and let them come to you, then you can go from there. Don't rush into the dating scene right away, as it won't allow yourself to put your true self, and full potential energy and love into the relationship.

Good luck on your first day. xoxo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• chaps... just chaps

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear your normal attire, she should like you and how you normally dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I like hipster jeans on a guy but be nice to the ONE gitl that reallt stands out to you (unless she isn't single, lol). But yeah its more about personality. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear something that shows off your personality, for example a band tee if you are into that sort of stuff. If not then just wear some black skinny jeans (trust me, girls find them hot) and like a basic t-shirt :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself! The right girl will be attracted to you, don't worry about it! You can always tell when a guy is dressing out of his comfort zone, just dress like you normally would!

0|0
    0|0
  • black skinny jeans? with converse or something with a nice normal top? maybe a pattern or something from topman?

0|0
    0|0
    • but dont wear any of that if its not you

• Wear what you're comfortable in. And worry less about what they'll think of you and more about your education.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Wear something that doesn't. Jeepers what is it with you kids. Does EVERYTHING have to be a pickup joint?

1|0
    0|0