Which outfit is cuter for the first day of school?

its the most recent post on www.ask.fm/brihely

left: a short patterned black dress with an open back. it ties in the back also.
right: a white fitted crop top with a high waisted floral maxi skirt. it is sheer, has slits on both sides, and shows a built in pencil skirt underneath.

look at my profile picture to see what i look like if you need help determining your answer. i'm 5'7 and i have a pretty average build for a 15 year old girl.

• Outfit on the left
  • Outfit on the right
IT IS THE FIRST POST ON ask. fm/brihely SORRY THE LINK WAS NOT WORKING

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like either of those. Does your school not have a dress code? Neither of those would have been allowed at my high school... of course, I'm in college now so no dress code (yay!).

But anyway, wear what you want. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. What makes you feel the most comfortable and confident? Personally, I always just wore some jeans, sandals, and a nice shirt for the first day of school. But then again, I've always taken a more casual approach to style.

• I ended up wearing something more casual haha, i don't really feel as comfortable in dresses as i would in jeans and a t-shirt. thank you (:

• Oh good:)

And thank you for MH :)

What Guys Said 3

• 0|0
  • I think the one on the left is better for school. Its kinda hard to say with it just laying there though.

• your link isn't working

• i'm sure that you would look amazing in both, but the one on the right I can actually see on you so i'll go with that one

• yeah, i'm pretty new to this website and im still trying to figure it out lol

• it's fine, took me awhile too, you'll get it

What Girls Said 7

• your school uniform - isn't that mandatory school protocol

• The page does not exist. Post another link.

• its the first post on ask. fm/brihely. sorry

• Go for the one on the right.

• the left one definitely. i think its more apropriate for school.

• the link didn't work so i just imagined