Stubble, full facial hair or clean shaven?

I know this has been asked several times before, but still here goes.

Do women find men with facial hair more attractive in general than clean shaven men? And what about men who have thick beards and mustaches? Don't you find it uncomfortable to kiss a man having facial hair, because it is likely to prick your delicate skin?

And men, have you had more success with attracting women when you had some facial hair, or when you were clean shaven? And has any women ever complained of discomfort if she kissed you when you had facial hair?

I personally am always clean shaven, although people tell me that I look more attractive and 'manly' with a stubble. Its a matter of comfort and hygiene for me, because facial hair itches and pricks me a lot.

• Clean shaven
  • Stubble
  • Full facial hair

Most Helpful Girl

• Either stubble for full facial hair, I love both.
    I guess I love full facial hair more, it's more fun to run my fingers through.

I don't care for the clean shaven look NEARLY as much and am always begging men to toss their razors :-P haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, ever since I started growing facial hair again I've noticed that women tend to respond well to it. They'll just simply say that it looks nice or that they like it, and to my surprise a few have even said that it probably feels nice (they were strangers, and did not touch). I don't have it for that reason, though... I just like the way it looks, and I think it suits me well in both personality and aesthetics. Plus shaving suuuuuuuuucks when your beard is full and fast-growing; it's just too much of a chore to undertake, especially whine I like my facial hair anyways.

As for complaints, my last ex did not like facial hair, and she did complain about skin irritation, yes. I kept telling her that once it gets to a certain length that it softens up, but she didn't want to have any of it. It sucked too because I'd actually try to meet her halfway and accommodate her by shaving in the morning on days we hung out, and by the time I saw her it'd already be super rough again. 5 o'clock shadow is a very real thing, apparently.

What Girls Said 12

• Clean shave is what I like

• Stubble is my favorite... I'm a sucker for guys with 5 o' clock shadows ;)

• Beard. Yum.

• Stubble! But its a bit hurt when kissing with him lol

• I love stubbles. It just looks so manly and sexy. I'm not such a big fan with full on beard, but some man can rock it... I just don't want to kiss someone who looks like a mix of Santa Claus and a homeless guy...

• i love facial hair! shits sexy

• I love it Tyler Hoechlin style from Teen Wolf, ugg so sexy!!!

• Stubble
    Filll

• clean-shaven.

• in order of preference:
    stubble, beard, clean shaven, pathetic goat fuzz of a beard

• Stubble. Gotta love it. It's hot and sexy. A little beard is hot too xD

• Clean shaven, but stubble is okay too

What Guys Said 4

• I hate it when I get anything more than a few stubbles, my skin gets all itchy. Gotta shave that shit off!

• It is a well known FACT that girls love the stubble face. I tend to get an abnormal amount of attention when I wear my three-four day unshaven face!

• I assume stubble is the go to

• I think I look like shit with a beard.. stubble is okay and I prefer that..

But, I think I look the best clean shaven with my face type. I have a cute face as I am told.. so having a beard makes it look odd...