Ladies, why do most women refuse to wear a full bodysuit underneath their clothes such as this below?

Here is the link m.nordstrom.com/.../3517080?origin=browse

I think that the bodysuit improves the woman's appearance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Adding to everyone else's opinions on here, you also cannot breathe properly in these things! Not comfortable at all.

What Girls Said 16

• I don't think the garment was invented to hide a woman's body shape or having fat girls in mind or even make one sexier... So I disagree with many people here. It's actually very useful to wear under a more fitted suit, it helps with not having to keep on checking and tucking in your shirt all the time - so yeah, maybe it improves a woman's appearance in that regard. (Maybe that's more of a problem for women with hourglass shaped figures though, the tendency of your shirt to go up as you walk, bend down, etc?)

It's not the most comfortable garment in the world (and it can also be hard finding one that fits you nicely torso length wise), but so aren't other tight clothes, pantyhose, bras, heels, etc. etc., and that doesn't stop women from wearing those >___>

• i find this very grandma- ish?

• My advice to you then is to get a sex change and you rock that body suit!

Otherwise it's really not your business, and most people probably don't care what you think women should wear.

• I am happy as a guy. I was just curious.

• Uncomfortable
    Hard to breath in
    Can't use the bathroom fast
    Why hide my natural body shape
    Makes me feel old

• Eh, that looks unflattering and incredibly annoying.

• I only wear that kinda stuff if I wanna feel sexy... and most of the time that's without other clothes haha. No but really, that thing is hella impratical on a normal day. First of all; what if I wanna pee? And even though it looks nice, most of the time it doesn't feel nice for longer periods of time.

• I've tried one before... it did absolutely nothing to change my appearance... I'm already quite thin and work out regularly so I think that's all I need

• well each time we use the bathroom, it will be quite tricky and may take longer just to take the whole body suit off

• I'm a little perplexed by this 'refuse' word you've used. Are you approaching women and asking them to wear the garment? Because that would put most women off wearing anything!

• yeah, if she's out of shape, but what other reason is there to wear one?

• I did not thought about this.

• it's incomfortable imagine if i had to go to the bathroom then how will i do ,? it's just too much troble !
    i can i would but no intrest in doing it
    but why do you like if a girls wear it?

• Uncomfortable, hot weather? Personally I like it makes me feel better!

• thts waay too much

• simple, cuz its too troublesome to take them off while having sex! And its just awkward... I wear them during normal day, but when it comes to dating. Nope, a bra and panties is easy and nice.

• In my opinion, i wouldn't feel very comfortable

• Did you ever try one on?

• no, but they seem to be the same as one-piece swimsuits although they aren't swimsuits and its pretty hard to go to the toilet wearing a one-piece! hahah

• I won't wear that I don't like

• Why do you don't like the bodysuit?

• Cuz it's lookLike Bath suit I don't like the shape or don't find cute at all

What Guys Said 2

• Women used to wear a lot of control garments.

Now women are liberated and don't have to, they just go to the gym for 12 hours a week instead.

• Doesn't seem as sexy for later on, less convenient for bathroom breaks are my predictions.