Ladies, I am curious about a decision about wearing a piece of lingerie?

When do you decide to wear either a bra or bustier as a support garment underneath a dress?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the dress. If it's strapless I choose a bustier because I have bigger boobs and it gives me extra support. When I'm wearing a regular dress with straps I just wear a regular bra

• What if the outfit she's wearing, is, essentially, a bustier already, and decides not to wear a bra, even though she usually does with it... why did she decide to not wear one that day?

• She might have just thought it looked fine without a bra and didn't want to waist time putting it on

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't worn a bra in months - not big enough to need one and I am more comfortable without.

• You will never wear a bra?

• Not in summer, I don't need one and it's too hot out for pointless layers.

• When you feel like your fat starts moving with your clothes its time to tuck it in.

• Some are really flimsy and delicate and of course those you don't wear anything under that. It wouldn't look right

What Guys Said 0