Am I setting my goals to high?

Im currently 16 and am about to drop out of school to go to a college in another part of england alone to start a makeup course for makeup artistry. I enjoy makeup and do makeup all the time, but i would love to be a celebrity makeup artist, as i get better and older am i aiming to high?

Most Helpful Guy

• View yourself to be unstoppable. View yourself to be a machine that will stop at nothing short of success. If you take on this mentality, you will achieve tons in life.
    Once your vision is formed, you will become successful. If you think like a successful person, you’ll eventually become one.
    Stop pussyfooting around when it comes to your dreams and your life and instead take charge. Be dominant and stand tall. Don’t let anyone or anything stop you from doing what you were put on this earth to do.
    Belief is arguably the most important indicator of success. If you believe in yourself and in your dreams, the chances of you succeeding are FAR GREATER. So you need to get this part down for sure.

Believe in yourself. You are great just the way you are. You can move mountains. You can do anything you want. We all can, but the difference between those that do and those that don’t lies in their level of belief.

If you believe you are capable of succeeding, you will succeed.

So simply believe.

Stop letting others blur your vision. Keep a clear mind and channel in on your dreams and believe that everything you want to achieve is not only possible but it will happen and you will be the one to make it happen.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GERczYjQsU This guy will tell you, how to achieve great things, This guy, lived in poverty, had no parents, now he is top bodybuilder in the world. I suggest to him very carefully. You can apply what he is saying to you, be a celebrity makeup artist.

GO FOR IT, but you have bust your ass for that dream, friends or family don't come into.

• Yes you can do it, its up you, not us, friends family. Its comes down to you. Its your life.

What Guys Said 2

• I think its fine. If that suits u, than go for it. Dont let anyone change ur career. If thats ur passion, go all out on it.

• Okay thank you for the advice, i find it hard cause people act like I'm an idiot for dropping out of school but i love doing makeup and would love to do makeup for other people!

• I don't have a good school life i want to go and stay

• Why say that? U have been bullied or what?

• il give it a short Micheal Jordan was a sub on his school team

What Girls Said 2

• No, you are not aiming too high. If you want to do something and believe in yourself... you can do it!

• Id say stay in high school, what if it doesn't work out then you are SOL

• Not at all, i have all reasonable grades already as i passed all my exams