Is wearing shoes to college with a heel, or some height to it inappropriate?

I'm going to college in a few weeks, and its just a community college. Its not a big campus, and I only have 1 class a day, except Wednesdays where I only have 2. I've always been into wedges, and booties with some height to it. Nothing more than 3 inches though. Is that acceptable to wear to college, without looking like you're trying to hard? I'm not looking for attention or trying to pick up guys, its just what I like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear what makes you feel comfortable. No matter what you do it will draw attention from someone but that's just the way college is. If you want to wear heels go for it! I have my sweat pants days and I have my shirt and tie days. Depends on the occasion, but never what other people want or expect. Exception, If you have a presentation always dress nice, but that's more for professionalism.

What Guys Said 3

• How can heels be inappropriate in college? It doesn't necessarily mean you're trying. Maybe you just feel good in them. That's great for you because you feel happy in them. That's what matters.

• Wear what you like and feel good in. Don't worry about what others think. Make your own rules as to your style. Confidence in yourself will be noticed.

• If that is what you like to wear then wear it.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's fine with that amount of classes I do it all the time lol

• Its fine I see many girls wear heels to college and it doesn't seem over the top and dressy (: