Serious question for guys... hope you won't dissapoint me?

If you were meant to get a muscular body but in order to do that you'll have to lose your scalp hair and be BALD would you accept? In other words would you trade your scalp hair with a muscular body?

Hope we don't have a lot of people here who would put over muscles than hair, otherwise i'll bang my head against the wall :/

• Yes i'd trade my hair for a muscular body
  • No my hair are precious

Most Helpful Guy

• Never would I do something like that..
    My hair defines me, like the icing on a cake
    or the cherry on the top.

Also, I'd rather have an athletic body
    than a muscular one, but I still wouldn't
    trade my hair for that. ^.~

• GOOOOD i remember when you said that in an other question

• Yeah, I personally believe that my hair
      is part of what makes me beautiful.

And especially if you take good care
      of your hair, it can look almost angelic
      with the right angle in the sun. ^.^

What Girls Said 1

• NEVER, EVER, EVER!! lol

• I HOPE SO!!!

• its 5 people now

• THAT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!! i'd only pardon them if they are already bald... so they don't have anything to lose

What Guys Said 9

• Well considering I bick my head and I am in very good shape... I choose A... Lol
    But honestly it's up to each individual how they feel about themselves. I'm a confident bald guy and for me as a person it isn't tied to the fact if I have or don't have hair. Be confident in yourself and enjoy life.

• What's the point when I can gain muscles by exercising more? I have the time and the machine. I don't need hair. I can put on a wig for fun.

• Looks like I worded that wrong. Got distracted. I'm going with keeping my hair and building a muscular body. Healthy too.

• The second one.

• you made the right choice

• Fuck no.

Do you see my hair?

FUCKING LOOK AT MY HAIR.

It's GORGEOUS.

• I already have both so I think I'm Good :P
    If I were to grow bald though I would have to grow a beard to make up for it.

• why? it'll make you worse with a bird you'd look like a savage

• sorry but i believe you'd look weird with a beard judging by your pic

• Maybe, but on the inside I know I'm sexy ^.^

• hah

man this question is more serious than I thought

• Plenty of the best looking guys shave their heads - chicks dig it... in fact, I may do it myself.

• OMG, are you crazy? if you're the guy in your profile pic, then DON'T DO IT MAN!! you're fine

• and fuck what women like. women may like you to be a 300 pounds fat ass would you gain weight just for that?

• I already have a nice full head of golden hair and big muscles. Guess I am just lucky.

• After reading some of the comments, I'm not even going to vote. You're just looking to pick a fight with anyone who disagrees with you.

• Seeing as i'm going bald anyway, I'll take the free muscles!

• well if you're going to be bald then it won't be such a bgi deal for you, but what if you had THICK hair on your scalp?

• Well this isn't a seriously question unless your popping steriods and testosterone pills, in which case I'd say hell no that's gonna ruin your body from the inside out. However if it was just a fantasy trade off then I would still go with muscles, so long as I looked good bald and the muscles weren't ridiculously huge