Wardrobe malfunction?

Hey guys/girls (haha) i need help with an outfit i'm planning to wear for this weekend. Its for grandma ma's 73rd birthday. We are having it the city. Saturday is packed and i want to look like a million bucks. So i know i want to wear dark blue jeans and a black blouse jacket. Unsure of top (underneath jacket) and shoes. Dress code for this place in the city is neat, casual.

Thats my jeans
cdn1.bigcommerce.com/.../...05422515.1280.1280.JPG

Jacket
image.dhgate.com/.../...black-women-suits-long.jpg

Help with shoes and insi

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• A nice t shirt would do. I think that pink T shirt will go well with the outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to look like a million bucks if there won't be any guys there?

0|0
    0|0
    • There will be plenty. Its like Las Vega's but just in Australia haha. Pokies, gambling, black jack, restaurants, bars etc

• Show All
    • Lol freaking cold man.. Unless i wear suspenders under my dress. Lol i will keep your idea in mind though

• Eh, I know people who have braved the cold

What Girls Said 3

• I'm thinking a royal blue shirt with matching heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • A white vest style top will help it look casual and then if u add some brightly coloured shoes it will really help make the outfit pop, so maybe some bright heels, maybe pink but that's just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • Im thinking no heels. I'm like 5'8", i don't want to be as tall as the statue of liberty hehe

• Haha! Maybe some brightly coloured or pastel pumps? Just make sure they are comfy cos u really don't want blisters! P. s snot forget sunglasses especially in summer they would just make your outfit work! 😝

• Yeah, true that. Something comfy. Its an evening party, happening at night. But yeah would of ripped out my ray bans and chucked them on! :)

• Do you want your shoes to stand out?
    What type of colours are you planning?

0|0
    0|0