Hair down or hair up?

Do guys like a girl with her hair let down or all styled up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Use a style that doesn't interfere with your competence or it is a turn-off; example: don't practice archery with your hair loose and falling into the string.

If hair done up looks like it took a lot of time and effort, I tend to avoid that person romantically because I see them as too interested in aesthetics - more consumers than producers and overall boring.

That said, preferred styles aesthetically: down and straight, ponytail with hair parted to the side, or a simple and practical bun with hair parted to the side. Never pull directly back from the forehead.

What Guys Said 8

• I absolutely do not care.

• Typically down, but honestly some girls have such a good sense of style/fashion, that they can match a good hair style with the right outfit.

• It truly doe not matter; if he likes you then he will not care.

• Definitely down and straight for me.
    Of course everyone has their own opinions but again down for me.

• If its long, down.

If its short, up.

• Change is the best thing, keep changing it often, keeps guys interested

• Don't care, depends on the girl. I'm not a fan of fringe over the forehead though.

• I like whatever you have

What Girls Said 1