When do you go braless?

In what kind of outfits? And what is your size?

I'm a 34B, braless only in dresses where there's absolutely no other way, but thinking of skipping it more often.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a 36D, and no I don't unless I'm sleeping lol. And it's not like I could get away with going braless anyway haha.

• I'm sure most guys would appreciate you being braless in their presence at home :)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 13

• I never go braless in public, I do a lot at home though. I'm a 32B.

• I go braless and commando whenever I can, no matter the outfit. It just feels great to go that way. Lol.

• Pretty much always in summer. I'm a B cup, I don't think that's big enough to need a bra unless you care about nipples showing, which I don't.

• never in public. but when im showering (obviously) or sleeping or just staying at home and not doing anything important. im a 36B

• Only at home with no company other than my boyfriend, I'd feel incredibly indecent doing it anywhere else.

• Im a 36D and I NEVER take off my bra when I dont need to because I hate the feeling if they're loose... it just feels weird and uncomfortable. The only times I will take ny bra off is when im taking a shower and trying on bras at the store.

• Anytime I'm wearing something that people won't be able to tell I'm not wearing a bra in.
    I'm a 36A.

Some sweatshirts, some dresses, some tank tops that have like... sort-of-but-not-really bras in them, etc

• To bed. I'm not one for hanging free or pulling a Cameron Diaz, but everyone else can do what they want.

• Only around the house or when i go somewhere to a store near the house. Its actually uncomfortable going braless cause it bounces all the time.

• 38DD. if I'm really not feeling a bra that day i will settle for jelly boobs

• I'm a 34C. I can't go braless in a tight shirt unless I want everyone to see my nipples, so I normally wear sweaters or looser, darker shirts. I would definitely do it more often if I was an A or a B! You lucky hoe;)

• Only when showering or changing tbh

• Um I have pretty big boobs so I don't just do it with anything. I like to go braless in chunky sweaters. When I'm at home, when I go to sleep. But instead of wearing a bra I by little lace bralettes ( I like the ones from Victoria's Secret pink) an it feels like I'm not wearing a bra at all but it just help hold them up better. I do that with muscle tees, semi sheer blouses, low cut blouses, big sweaters, flows tanks, oversized shirt, basically anything