Do guys like super super slim girls with pretty faces?

I remember seeing this girl who wore a size 0 and she had the most beautiful face. I thought all the guys must have liked her cause she was so smart, classy and principled as well but only one guy ever hit on her the whole time that she was there. I don't know if it's because they thought she was out of their league or if it's because they weren't attracted to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's so slim that it makes her underweight then I would not be happy because that is unhealthy. She needs to fix her eating and lifestyle to be healthy first.

What Guys Said 3

• Eh, I don't like super bony girls. If I can see your rib cage/ hip bones when you're wearing a bikini or something then I find that kinda gross. As long as you aren't skin and bones then I'm pretty good with it. I've dated a girl similar in body type to the one you knew/know. So I guess it just depends on the person.

• I don't care all that much about body shape.

• some guys do n some dont. every guy has his prefference

What Girls Said 1

• They do love very slim girls with pretty faces... Of course they do.
    I think they all thought she was out of their league... whatever that means. O. o