Ok so I was thinking about getting some vans cause I think they are cute and they seem to make girls feet look small haha anyways back to my question I'm like a preppy person ha like I'm a cheerleader and I like pink and skirts and what not and I can't skate worth my life lol so ya I don't ha so my question is do you think vans are cute for girls, even if they don't skate, and what color should I get, my fave color is turquoise lol but I was thinking white or maybe pink and I can't decide between the like Classic solid color slip ons or the authentic Lo Pro, the authentic ones seem to have a more girlish shape but I'm not sure so what do y'all think? :)

Thanks in advance! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i like vans to, I have like 4 different pairs 3 of them are like checkers style the other one is plain blue-greenish..im like a color guy my room is lime-green my door is bright red so yea just put that for the heck of it..lol

i also have some converse and I thnk if you like vans you gotta like converse, converse look better in pink than vans for me

• I love converse :) I have like every color. Haha that's awesome, my room is tourquise with hot reddish-pink doors and neon/lime-green door and window frames ahha. Ya I either want bamboo or kiwi :) of the authentics kind but I don't know which yet ha.

Thankkkkss :)

• Hahaa!..good luck deciding!!

What Guys Said 3

• Icon Tarmac Ventilated Street Shoes. Mmmm. I like those things.

• well, you def. sound preppy and like a cheerleader using "like" a lot, vans are ok, I don't prefer them though, its weird cause you know how we all hate stereotypes, well you just listed two of them in the question: preppy, skater. why do hate em so much, yet still do it?

as far as color goes, pink would be too flashy, and white would be too plain, you could go with turq, or my fav. red, but that's a little biased

• Ya ha I don't like stereotypes lol I was trying to get across the point that techinically I'm in the "preppy" group and when I say skate I just mean I don't skate ha because I cantt cause ill diee. I like the light yellow ha and this light green color kiwi :) haha, I can't do red haha our rival schools colors are red and black and I swear someone would say something haha crazy. Oh and you did the stereotype thing too ha with the whole saying like a lot is for cheerleaders haha. Thankkkksss :)

• Vans lo Pros are totally in right now.

What Girls Said 3

• I think the slip-ons look terrible. The Authentics aren't bad though. I wouldn't get them in white just because they kind of look like Keds.

Keds: link

Vans: link

See?

• I have white ones, and I've been told they were cute :)

• Lo Pro