Ladies!!! Question on what a guy wears?

So I'm going to be going to college soon and I'll tell you about my closet. It consists mostly of polos and tanks. And my polos are all almost golf shirts. I'm not a fan of t-shirts. What do you think of a guy that wears polos/golf shirts and tanks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm heading to my second year of college, so let me tell you one thing. My first few days I took the time to look nice and dress up a bit too much. Yet, as the weeks bore on and we got piled with assignments and tests, nobody cared what they wore. It was an array of sportswear, sweats, and average clothing. Nobody gives a care. If you're doing it to impress people: don't. The right person would not care. Everybody else is trying to survive college. So rock the heck out of those polos if you want.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that as a college student we obviously can't always look amazing being that we are neck deep in tuition fees and all that good stuff. fashion tends to be the last thing in our minds. So if that's your style and what you feel comfortable in, rock it! But maybe you should invest in an other clothing article style if you can lol

• for those that believe in stereotypes, a lot of the guys i've seen in polo or golf type shirts, or button ups and such, were frat boys. bro type frat boys. but what's going to matter is who you are as a person. it's college, you wear what you can afford. plus, you're so busy trying to go to class on time, your clothes are the least of your problems, at least for me. i'm lucky enough to go to class some days. haha don't worry too much about it. wear what suits you.

What Guys Said 0