I wish I was better looking?

I wish I was better looking, 120 girls have looked at my dating profile and no message why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because as a general rule, GIRLS NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.

You've been here long enough to have learned that. I can only assume you're not actually using this website to learn a god damned thing.

What Girls Said 2

• Well now that we've acknowledge you're average, you'll have to actually work for what you want. I'd be shocked if you were to send 120 messages and none took the bait. A profile page isn't a person, its not exactly gripping.

• U need to beef up on ur profile. Havinf a picture there isn't good enough

• you are quite attractive

• if u build a good body, of course it will make u look v good

• ok thanks xx

What Guys Said 5

• you're not bad loooking dude

• Workout, get a hair cut, dress nicer. Looks are most of the time a matter of how you feel about yourself and how you present yourself. Wear some dress cloths when just out. A dress shirt, paints, and shoes. No tie leave the top button undone. And finally some cologne. Then go out with a few friends. Once you feel better about you, women will see it, feel it and be drawn to it.

• Oh yay more self pity/rate me 'questions'.
    Dating sites are like 9000 men per woman. You have to message THEM and even then you may not get a response most of the time.

• Thats normal on dating Sites much are Fake and secondly most the girls dont right a Guy at a dating Plattform like in real life you Must do the First step. And thirdly maybe u Profile is a bit boring update it. Im good looking and i dont get either messages on dating Plattforms so you all right Peace out

• I didn't realize looks are all they base interest off of.