Are beards in? what do you all think about them? Love them or hate them? And reasons why you feel the way you do?

what characteristics of a beard do you like?

who are your favorite actors or actresses?
good job

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know or care if beards are "in".
    I've always been a fan and I'm constantly trying to convince men to toss their razors and let me run my fingers through their facial hair, haha!

What Girls Said 16

• I don't know if they're "in" or not considering I don't stay up to date with what's in or out, but I love them. They make a man look manly, and I think that little tickle you get when you kiss a guy with a beard and mustache is adorable lol. I don't find them attractive when someone doesn't groom their beard or keep it clean. But as long as they're taking care of it, I think it's sexy. And it can be short or long. I don't mind. I'd just prefer someone whose beard doesn't go all the way down their torso. That seems a little extreme.

• They look good... and in theory, I like them... But I've heard they're quite scratchy on the face :(

• Not a well groomed one :)

• If* you take care of it

• @cav: lmao. yeah, i think warm water opens up pores, makes it easier to remove hair. like you're supposed to use cleansers and whatnot after soaking your face with warm water for that reason so that the cleanser can actually get into your skin.

@encolp: do you comb it? lol. with a beard-comb? :D

• i like when a dude has beard but not too much.. a bit like that
    www.menshealth.co.uk/.../...andruff-medium_new.jpg

• That's more like just being unshaven than an actual beard, to be honest.

• Most guys in my town have that style unless they are over 40.

• I'm not big on beards the longer they are the more I dislike them.

I prefee guys with like gotees and small amounts of facial hair if not then none.
    My favorite are % )' clock shadows... It's just something about them MAJOR TURN ON! ;)

• The longer my beard gets, the more it dislikes you. >:(

• Yes I like the 5 o clock shadow

• It's far too late... What has been said was said.

Your beard will get im the way of our friendship...

Unless ofcourse you're willing to chop it off? (says with a sligjt eyebrow raise)

• I love beards. Some guys really can pull it off, others not so much. It looks very manly to me.

rebloggy.com/.../68880661196

So fucking sexyyyyyy!

• I suppose they are "trendier" now then they have been in the past but who cares? I like beards. As long as it works with your face an style, it's all good. Keep it soft and conditioned though, that's a huge plus.

• I think it depends on the guy and his facial structure. They can either look really great or really scruffy. If it's short and well groomed and kept trimmed and the guy has a nice hair style then it can look great and I think it also suits guys with nice jawlines or pretty eyes

• It all depends on who is trying to pull off the looks. I personally think beards usually end up looking betteron bigger guys (not just weight, but height too ).

• I LOVE…………THEM„ BUT it can't be patchy. It screams man and dominate to me

• Love them I like when guys have cool beards and a bunch of tatoos

• some guys looks good in them
    i like the unshaven look

• I like big beards and I cannot lie!

• I am sorry I don't personally like them. Even though they are trendier now and some friends or friend's partners have them. Each to their own its not up to me.

I wouldn't want my partner having one, I don't find it attractive at all.

• I hate beards.

• i like facial hair a lot. i like small beards, but not huge ones like on duck dynasty lol. i think beards are super in style right now, i love them. any kind of facial scruff is really sexy to me. they just look really attractive and manly. its gotta be on the right person though.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, I think beard suits me so I have it and I like it but a little short. Like this guy has4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...outine+and+Diet+plan2.jpg

• They're fairly mainstream in where I live, hipsters started wearing them a few years back, and its spread beyond that. Younger women (than me, you know, women your age) seem to like them a lot, as a group.

• If you want to grow a beard just because they're "in", then don't deserve one.

• I'm just getting peoples opinion on the matter man I already have a beard and wouldn't shave it if everyone said they were gross

• someone actually said I closely resembled grizzly adams and I was like no way, I go to look at him and Wow I looked very similar to him

• Umm, okay? =/

• doesn't matter if they're in or not. if you can rock it then rock it bruh!

• Good, trimmed beards are in, unfortunately beards really don't suit a lot of people. It can either look amazing or terrible and shaggy. You should only grow one if you can grow a strong beard too, neckbeards are vile. But yeah, I generally love beards.

• Beards make you look older, but they can easily improve your looks. Ever heard of No Shave November?

• It's not called "no shave November"

It's called movember and it's intention is promote mens health and increase awareness of prostate cancer. Obviously their not doing the best job...

• more like no shave life!

• I love growing my beard out, because it's big and curly. I'm finally in a job again that allows beards.

Don't grow a beard for other people, and don't NOT grow it because of other people's opinions.

When I grow my beard, I don't trim it, because I like the look of a full beard. I don't care if some random woman thinks it's unattractive. It says more about her than my beard.

• I've noticed that people look at you differently when you have a big, long beard. Women are either intimidated or attracted to you, and men give you more respect.

• Of course beards are "in". They have been since the dawn of time.