I want you ALL TO SHOP ! Till you DROP?

Wanting to Open an online clothing store !
Any inspirational stories
Or thoughts on it? Like is it difficult is it a good experience. Also do you all know any good distributors? Thank you all <3

Most Helpful Guy

• That's gonna be a tough business unless your clothing is based only a special something. If your store/company is based on a special something then it will be more well-known and popular if that special something is good.
    Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't like shopping. Sorry for you.

• First, are you sure your clothing doesn't suck?

• There will be people who don't like my clothing there will be people who will absolutely love and adore all my clothes.. Everyone's opinions will be taking into consideration ! But they will Not ruin my focus ! So rather they suck to one they will be loved by some one else. :)

• What exactly is it you're making? How niche?

What Girls Said 2

• I have no story. But I have an idea; don't charge any shipping price I will be yours ;)

• Thoughts? Well have you constructed a business plan?

• Yes ma'am I have!

• If you made a full business plan, it includes the distributors and other stuff in the mix. It is going to be very hard for you to get going. Good luck.