Which brand of shoes do you find most comfortable for long walks?

In general, of course as well as for long walks - which shoes are most comfortable in your opinion?

(also, it'd be nice if they provided some arch support)

Most Helpful Girl

• I love hiking, and for I would recommend a brand called Merrell.
    On the more casual side, I have found a well worn pair of converse to work well, new ones tend to give you blisters.

What Guys Said 6

• Crocs are very very comfortable. I'm on my feet most of the day and I wear them. I don't wear these type though www.google.com/search

• I've only ever worn sketchers for the "sports" shoes, actually no I've worn Nikes too and I found sketchers more comfortable. I wanna try a different brand of shoes but haven't had the chance because these sketchers are just lasting me forever! hahaa :D but the sketchers are super comfortable for any condition really. for me at least.

• I agree with you, I used to wear sketchers gym shoes all the time. My flip flops are even sketchers and also my work shoes. I found Nike duel fusion lite and flex are super comfortable.

• I've always walked with Meindl shoes. And they used to last me for 3 to 5 years even when walking 30 km every week... with a few walks a year on rocky terrain. They were both comfortable and resistent to damage.
    Sorry the site is in Dutch... but just google for the brand and see if a Croatian website shows up :-)
    www.stylepit.be/meindl-bruin-trekking-boots-G03981-048

• The brand seems to always change
    but I shop first the hiking socks area, then
    the tennis shoe section, look for circles on the ball of foot area for easier turning
    then fit
    then arch support
    if "gel", then it gets extra points

Think my current version is ascis

• Don't take random opinions from the internet because each person had a different way they like their feet to feel while they walk/run I recommend you go to your local sports authority, hibbet sports, dick's sporting goods and try on every shoe until you find the one you like because those shoes are like $50-$90 bucks

but if you just want an opinion "Nike Air Pegasus +30" VERY COMFORTABLE

• The thing is... most of the shoes I try on are comfortable, but I can only know that they're comfortable for a long period of time if I actually walk/run in them for ad least an hour... i can't do that at a store... O. o

• Why not? if your gonna pay money for the product you should try it out. If I'm looking for a shirt I try it on if I'm looking for a bat I swing it in the store. I'm being dead serious here put those shoes on and run in the store run up and down an aisle lol not for an hour but try to feel the difference between each shoe after each foot plant do you get chills from how comfortable they feel. Also it would be the same with any shoe anyone else tells you about you still have to go on blind faith that they are comfortable

• Hiking boots.

Get yourself some Regatta Hiking Boots for walking, trust me I've had mine for over four years and they're still battle ready.

What Girls Said 0