Most attractive outfit for ladies (older gents pls help a gal out!)?

What kind of outfits do men ages early 30+ like seeing women dressed in? What makes her look attractive. Think workplace, parties, social gatherings, outings with friends family, colleagues?
Also consider different age groups of women...

Teenagers
Young adults (early/late 20s)
Adult women 30s+

Thanks!

Thankyou all for your advice and helpful pics!! :-)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I don't really care that much. I love fitted clothes, short shorts, skirts and dresses. I love those tight shirts that have lace on the bottom. I like a girl that dresses a little modest or classy but then makes it sexy. I'm very easy though. I want the girl to feel comfortable ultimately. I don't think your age will change the necessary clothing style. If you have a nice body you might as well show it a little.

• Modest but sexy sound so polar opposite, but i get what u mean, thanks for the help!

• hii :) well im not exactly in my early 30s but i am gay and in love with fashion :)

in my opinion, nothing too short or revealing. something classy but speaks out is always a good way to go. Peplum tops are totally in, crop tops have been in for a while now and combining those top tops with a cute pencil skirt is a fab outfit! plus if the tops are lacy makes it all the prettier, sexier and more eye catching. popping colors are a good idea too! plus, the most important factor to these outfits though is that you wear them with confidence girl!!

• Thank you!! I adore peplum dresses, i like your tips i think they really embody femeninty, i will look for these styles for weekend wear! Thankyou!! :)

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...g+zag+pantyhose+dress.jpg
    Some basic variation of this. Dress or top/skirt, cute looking, feminine, prefer pantyhose. It can be casual or professional.

• Your right this one is very versatile! Very lovely

• little black dress is always a plus

What Girls Said 0