Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus?

Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus?

Updates:
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber? They are happy... FOREVER JELENA

0|0
35|42

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. Selena portrays being an innocent girl, yet she's always out partying and showing her nipples. At least Miley doesn't try hiding behind a facade. Nevertheless, they are both beautiful.

1|0
    1|0
    • You are right

• are you freaking kidding me? miley cyrus wouldn't be famous if it werent for her father. she would be that ugly girl twerking in the back of the club that no one wants to touch in fear of getting an STD. selena gomez wouldn't be famous if it weren't for terrible disney shit that assumes just because you're a teenage girl, that also means you have horrible taste

• If you hadn't noticed I didn't mention talent in my comment at all. I mentioned their looks.

What Guys Said 42

What Girls Said 34

• Personally, I am more of a Miley Cyrus fan. Miley Cyrus became famous when I was a teenager, I watch the first season of Hannah Montana before I out grew it, however Selena's rise to fame was when I was a bit older and I never really connected with her show. Even though they were close, I feel like their shows were aimed more towards the pre-teen age group, which I was already out of. Lizzie McGuire was my disney show growing up :).
    Now, I prefer Miley more because I admire her badass attitude. I really respect what she's doing, how she is 100% true to herself no matter how much other people judge. To be honest, I don't really hear much about Selena now that her and Justin Bieber broke up, so I don't really have much to base my opinion on her off. Both are beautiful, though!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick Selena, she seems like a nice person. If you ever hear her sing live though, she's not very good, but I still like her music. Probably most musicians these days use auto-tune.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry. What was the question? I was pondering on some much cheaper saggy talentless night walkers on the discount rack over there. What's the difference?

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena looks better, if that's your question

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both average, nothing special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena. I kinda find her cute. And Miley is just irritating :D LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • neither -_-, i dont find both of them remotely attractive at all they look like grown children who havnt passed puberty yet...

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer Cinderella

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Selena better, she's less annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • out of the two, miley.

i'm a face person.

0|0
    1|1
  • Both are gorgeous naturally but Selena dresses and has her hair a lot better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena

0|0
    0|0
  • Miley! she Cray

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both gorgeous! :)

1|0
    1|0
  • Miley Cyrus

1|0
    1|1
  • both are ugly but Selena more cos i dont like mileys haircut

0|0
    0|0
  • i love miley cyrus lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Miley Cyrus

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena! She seems to be a very nice person:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Miley

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there are way better people than the two of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez.

0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez

0|0
    0|0
  • Netheir

0|0
    0|0
  • NONE NONE NONE