What should I bring in my make up bag?

I'm going into high school this year and I wanted to know what I should bring for make up.

I'm bringing eyeliner, eyeshadow, pressed powder and lipgloss/chapstick. Is there anything else I should bring?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bring all of that stuff because you wake up early and sit in class and when you go to the bathroom there's nothing worse that'll kill a good mood if you see that you need a little touch up. But a tip for high school that I learned over the years, bring deodorant because of p.e. class and also it is early in the morning so sometimes you might just run late and not even think about putting it on and you definitely don't want to sit in class smelling bad. Bring perfume too and reapply maybe once during the day (I usually do it at lunch) because its always nice to smell good and people will notice, just don't do it during class and don't use too much.

What Guys Said 1

• ok

I would first like to say that I don't really like makeup on women that much. Honestly, I would just bring chapstick, and maybe an eye liner pencil, but nobody in high school needs to be reapplying makeup. I would hate it if my girlfriend did that

What Girls Said 5

• I agree with paigms, I think that if you are always applying makeup at school you might send the message that you care too much about your appearance and it might scare guys away and give others the wrong impression of you. Powder and chap stick is all you need.

• I agree with her too, for the most part. I just need to bring eyeliner though because I wear contacts and my eyes water so my eyeliner (on the waterline) pretty much goes away lol. but I can cut down the eyeshadow.

• I only ever carried around some powder to get rid of oil and chapstick. I don't really think you need all of that for the seven hours you'll be at school.

• your 14 don't wear makeup to high school concentrate on studying I wore to much makeup at that age and I looked like a slut!

• Yeah, I know, the girls who were made fun of the most in my high school were the ones wearing too much and reapplying makeup all day. Nothing is funnier than a woman who only cares about what's on her face over what's in her head.

• I think that pretty much covers it.