Girls wut kind of style u like the most on guys?

ma friend told me to wear poplos nd classy clothes to atract girls. wut u girls think?

ma friend told me to wear classy clothes to attract girls. wut u girls think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who use correct grammar.

• maybe i'm not u'r type

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on what kind of girls you want to attract. if you start wearing classy clothing you will probably end up with someone whose into frat guys.

• Clothes that suit and express your personality - no use trying to pretend you're someone else by dressing up like a different type of person. But, that being said, most girls go for a look that is stylish, simple (or statement), relatively tidy and well-put together, and clean. Baggy jeans hanging down halfway down a guys ass is the most unattractive thing in the world. I think stylish is the key word here :) Hope I helped.

• Leather jackets and sunglasses turn me on

• Dress how you like and the right kind a girl will be attracted to you

• I like guys who is good in English and wear casual clothes.

• The only girls you are going to attract with that god-awful spelling of yours are not going to be of very high quality, my friend.

What Guys Said 1

• Bitch, please! You have to use proper grammar!

But dressing business casual works, in my opinion.