Girls, am I able to get a girlfriend with my face?

Or am I a little below average. Please give me a good indication of how attractive my face is so I can aim for a girl my level. Thanks so much

Here's the pic i1368.photobucket.com/.../me2_zpsdd9cb4ba.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• You look average but a smile would make you look more attractive. I am sure you're able to get s girlfriend but you have to be more specific on what type of girl you're interested in. If you're looking for a 9/10 babe with juicy lips then you probably wouldn't get a chance with her. I believe that you can get a decent girl just based on your physical looks. I do not know anything about your personality so it is hard to determine.

What Girls Said 6

• You're not ugly but you need to look happier. That pic makes you look like want to eat somebody lol

• Smile dude! :)

• The girls are right you need to smile, because you're not ugly

• You're actually good looking! Remember, a smile goes a long way

• Seriously you are NOT ugly. A smile goes a long way. The stubble suits you, and your hair is fine,

As a older woman, my best advice would be to do something a little more with your hair. You have nice hair, but it doesn't help you to look the best that you can look. It tells me you are maybe not so confident. Perhaps a new style a bit of gel or wax could help boos your confidence and show the girls what they're missing.

I say this because I am way too old fancy you, but I see potential. You're a good looking guy, but you can be more. On the other hand, if your style is your style, don't change because I mentioned it, I don't know you, so it may suit you more in real life, and with your personality than I can ever know.

Stay positive, There's a nice girl out there for you. Good things come to those who wait
    Take Care,

• You're definitely not ugly, that's for sure. If you have a good personality to back it up you should be just fine.

What Guys Said 2

• Hey buddy... I must reply... It's not always about looks. It's about self confidence. Enjoy life... Have fun. Look after yourself. I won't lie... that pic doesn't do you justice. Not saying your not a good looking guy... But you look down and sad. No twinkle in your eye. Find what you enjoy and do it. And then you won't care what people think and will find the woman for you without even knowing you did. As she will notice you.

• Holy fuck. You look identical to this guy I know.

He does very well with the ladies.