Guys opinion on a club outfit!!!?

I am going the club next Friday and i have no clue what to wear. I want to look sexy and hot but still beautiful!!

I was thinking about something like this:
www.syahdiar.com/.../

With some black heels and golden accessories, makeup and hair done similar to Selena Gomez in her come and get it music video!!!

What do you think?
If you have any other ideas please let me no, I really want to hear the men's opinion too!!! ;)

Update: it's a formal nightclub, really clean!! I know that I would not be a problem with people stepping on it, I have worn other long dresses to clubs before!!!

I'm more interesting knowing if you like the dress or not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• images.asos-media.com/.../image1xxl.jpg

Something like this for a club. Women should be able to run away if needed so tight mini-skirts are not ideal.

Of course it depends who you're going with, what the club's focus is and what you will be doing at the club :)

• I don't think that's the best idea. Clubs are pretty dirty. people spill alcohol and everything all over the floor, so a dress that almost touches the floor probably isn't what you want to wear.

Also, you'll feel very out of place. Most girls are wearing short, tight fitting clothes to clubs, not long formal gowns

• Seriously depends on the club.

There are clubs that require you to be well dressed, and clubs where you'd look completely overdressed and out of place in that. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen someone in a nightclub dressed in a full gown.

• I really like that dress and I think it could work. Only thing would be is it too long that people might step on it?

• That's more for a diner, no a club haha. Someone is going to step on the bottom part and whoosh, you'll need a new one. Very impractical.

I visit clubs a lot, try to go with a shorter dress. It still can be classy.

• That would look gorgeous, go for it girl!

• The dress in the pic is perfect!

• Simple makeup n charming dress outfit..

• It's nice, but I wouldn't recommend wearing that kind of thing to a club...

What Girls Said 3