Girls please answer these question?

How many girls wear skirts, stockings and heels daily. does dey gve u a heavenly girly feeling

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear pants maybe three days out of every month. The rest of the time I wear black tights, skirts, dresses, and boots. A major change from what I was when growing up. I felt like a tom back then and was always drawn into myself and sluggish. Now that my style has changed I'm more confident and farrrr more cute than what I was-I'm more active and hyper too. It makes me more aware that I'm a girl I suppose as I tend to hang out with more girls than guys than what I used to. But heels... Well thanks to my current bad hip they make me feel like a walking monster as they put me more pain than what they are worth. Girly boots for me! :D

• Do u like wearing sexy black stockings below ur short skirts

• Basically what is the difference between stockings and tights

• Stockings stop at the top of the thigh where as tights go all the way up to the navel as they have a built in "control top". Like pantyhose but thicker so they may be worn more times than panty hose can.

What Girls Said 11

• I only feel heavenly when I die.

• I love wearing skirts! I'm a girly girl, but heels I'd do without unless it's needed or the occasion is appropriate because they can hurt a lot if you walk around in them too much! As for the feeling, not heavenly, but it feels pretty cool

• Will u b my friend. don't take me wrong. jst friends bcoz I dnt hve such friend who wears stockings and skirts daily

• I wear heels almost everyday!! But in the winter time I love wearing either a dress or a skirt with stocking and high boots!!!

• R u an indian

• Hi shashank nice to meet you, I'm Louise!! :)

• Hey Louise nice name. how old r u and what's ur profession

• Sometimes I wear a pencil skirt, black pantyhose and heels on a special occasion
    It feels cool on a special occasion

Peace
    Margaret

• what is the difference between stockings and pantyhose and also tights. does Dey all luk similar

• Pantyhose and tights are the same thing, but tights are usually considered thicker unless specified as sheer tights. Pantyhose are usually considered sheer.
      Stockings are held up by a garter, and usually reach the thigh, while pantyhose have built in control top usually.
      The point of them is all the same, to put a pretty sheer or fashionable color on the legs.

• skirts and heels yes but uncomfortable feel with heels :P
    heavenly feel? no
    girly yes

• Not all of those at once but I wear those often and it feels nice if its an outfit I like

• I like dressing up every now and then.

• I wear them very rarely. They do make me feel girly.

• I love all of those, but wear them only on special occasions.

• Will u like to be my friend. don't take me wrong. i don't hve any friend who likes wearing stockings. u like it?

• i wear them to work after school.. uh im not actually sure what you mean but i do feel sassier in those types of outfits compared to tshirts and jeans

• Yesss I feel like an angel ^_^

• Do u wer it daily

• Not Indian , I wear it for work only 5 days a week

• Will u like to be my friend. don't take me wrong. just bcoz I don't have any female friend of mine who lke wearing stockings

What Guys Said 0