How to dress if your short and have big boobs, but don't want to look fat?

blog.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-864929-1-1.html
So I look kinda like that girl only my boobs are a bit bigger (30E). Anyways I'm 5'2 and like 115. But whenever I get dress I either look like I'm fat, or I look like a hooker which is a huge problem. I try to workout a lot and eat well but yet I still look fat in clothing. So any tips you have for dressing short people with bigger boobs is very helpful, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wear tight clothing that is usually more conservative. That way you would look thin but wouldn't look like a hooker. Also you might have to choose whether "fat" or "hooker" is worse. Anyway the girl in the link was hot and didn't really look like either so I would copy some of her style. Good luck

What Guys Said 6

• You've got to do what the girl in that photo is doing--wear clothes that are fitted to your body. That means they need to have room for your boobs but they also need to fit close elsewhere. That usually involves some amount of alterations or tailoring.

• Losing some weight will likely decrease your bust size if you think that would help.
    Wear tighter clothing.

• I've noticed with my friends that big boobs don't help fashion. I'd keep your boobs covered as much as possible if you want to dress nicely as you then can make it all about your outfit and not make your boobs the only focus.

However, if you're going out looking for a quickie or something, then let the boobs be the main focus.

• where have you been my whole life lol

• You can never go wrong with a pair of jeans, a T-shirt and a light jacket :-)

• We'd need to see YOU! Not what you are similar to

What Girls Said 1

• I like to watch Tanya Burr's videos on youtube, have you heard about her? Well, she's petite and has big boobs too, so why don't you look her up and get some ideas? She's a make up artist and also makes fashion videos here and there. She always look really nice, so I hope it helps!