Guys and girls, should I get this tattoo?

Recently I have become devilishly (pun intended) obsessed with this marvelous tattoo design: nightchannels.com/.../...ight-colors-copy-copy.png
I know that it is a line from a Graveyard's song, but I'm not a fan of theirs and I wouldn't consider getting a band-related tattoo anyway. The thing is that I've always loved the devil's character in pieces of classic literature like Milton's "Paradise Lost", Goethe's "Faust" and Bulgakov's "Master and Margarita" and also all the hypostases of this character from Loki of the Scandinavian pantheon to Hannibal of the NBC. Twisted as it may sound, I view biblical devil as the metaphorical force that brought the light of knowledge onto the humankind, and knowledge is about the most important thing for me. I'm not a satanist (or a Christian for that matter), and my attachment to the image of devil is purely cultural and emotional. This part of my question is supposed to let you guys know that I have thought out the idea behind the tattoo thoroughly enough.
The concerns I have about getting this tattoo I've been obsessed with are as follows.
1) I want to get it done on my left inner wrist the size of a small egg, and I happen to have really low pain threshold, so if anyone has a wrist tattoo, please tell me how bad it was and how tedious it is to care for it afterwards.
2) Despite the cheeky username I'm not really the kind of girl you would expect to see a tattoo on: I'm what you might call petite (5 ft, 95.9 lbs) and I'm kind of on a nerdy side personality wise. So, how do you think getting a tattoo would affect my public image?
3) At the moment I'm nineteen years old, starting my sophomore year at the university, and I think I can put off getting a tattoo for two more years, but I don't want to wait too much longer. How old were you when you got your first tattoo? What it was and where did you get it? Any advice is welcome, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have 4tattoos and none of them hurt. I'm a person who absolutely hates needs and pain and none of my tattoos hurt. I have two on my wrists one on my hip and one on my right calf. It's more getting nervous or scared that makes people think tattoos are going to hurt. Once you get one you'll want more lol. As far as taking care of them its very easy. Before you know it the tat will be healed and you won't even remember how itchy it was at first lol. As far as that tat I'd make sure you were 100% on getting it. Once you put that ink on you take it to the grave. Good luck I hope this helped!(:

What Guys Said 6

• Please no, no. You will regret it.

• I'd say no but that's because I don't like tattoos on girls. But it's what they're doing these days...

• No, tattoos look trashy. And that one marks you as a rebel for life. No nice guy would take you seriously.

• Go see a priest. Now.

• No. What if you have a change of heart later in life.

• You need psychological counselling, seriously, get help

What Girls Said 1

• Woah that's intense I say nah but it's up to you. JS