What Type of Shoes Go With Skinny Jeans?

Hey ladies and guys. I was wondering, tomorrow I'm going to buy some shoes that will go with my skinny jeans. I was wondering what type would go with my jeans?! What looks best? thanks :D

Updates:
hmmm, I think I may go with Vans. Thanks, ladies!
lmfao Girls, I'm a guy! hahah

0|0
32|5

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on which look you want to go for. a more casual look would be paired with a pair of slip-ons. high-cut sneakers look good with skinny jeans too. another look I like on a guy paired with skinny jeans, are shoes that are like a laced-up sneaker version of loafers. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks for your reply and all the other replys ladies. um what do you think about those med hi top sneakers like the type that's in between hi top and normal sneakers they have like a strap to loosen or make it righter :D

• Show All
    • You could actually get a decent blazer at a good price if you know where to go. what kind of formal is it? because I know some parties state "formal dress code" when they really just mean "smart casual". a leather jacket & a bomber jacket isn't very formal. besides if they really mean "formal", and you're wearing skinny jeans & midcut sneakers, a blazer would be a good choice, because it will tone down the casualness of your entire outfit :>

• Hmm well when my friend said formal he meant like you have to wear a shirt a formal sort of one :\ its not really my thing..is there anything I can buy for that night that I can also wear casually so I don't waste my money lol sorry for the questions! thanks heaps btw

What Girls Said 31

• I agree with these answers. Vans, Converse and DC shoes are my favs. Just make sure you don't get some crazy long or extra thick shoe or they'll look dumb.

I love skinny jeans and I think for women the best right now is definitely ankle boots and stilettos. Well, I guess for casual looks the same thing works as for men. I've got a pair of Jack Purcell Converse shoes that I wear on the weekends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with airwalk low kicks (canvas shoes)-there's a cute brown slide on 'loafer' that was made of canvas I saw (which was also airwalk)

0|0
    0|0
  • anyyyyyyyy! Skinny jeans are great jeans. You can dress them up or wear them down. I usually toss some Converse Chuck Taylor shoes on with my skinny jeans, but Vans and boots work as well. Sandals and flip flops as well. They are so versatile. Make sure you have a dark denim pair! They are ESSENTIAL to the wardrobe :D

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, I think stilettos do or ankle boots. They are like a boot that comes up to your ankle and have a heel. I hope that I explained that right lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Oops so sorry uum don't know I actually hate when guys wear skinny jeans but when I do see them wear them they usually have on some weird looking skateboard shoes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaa skaters ^_^ nah skaters are okay umm I'm not the skater type lol I'll just get some Nikes

• Show All
    • Lol just that where I'm from the only guys that wear skinny jeans wear little bitty tight a$$ t-shirts with them and suede skater shoes and it might be ok for like a 12 year old but that's bout it

• Lol. I dress way diff than skaters haha dw. where I'm from guys from 12-25 wear skinnys lol

• Ugh, Vans. I'm definitely more of a Converse fan.

0|1
    0|1
  • I think Vans, or some other type of skate shoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't like guys in skinny jeans but if you insist... haha I would say DC's like these kind of shoes link would look best on you. Vans are OK I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love to wear Converse with my skinny jeans, or flats but you're a guy.

Vans also look good, but I'm more of a Converse girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get some flats or sandals or get some ankle boots! If you get tennis shoes make sure they don't make your feet look long!

0|0
    0|0
  • Flats or heals are sexy!

0|0
    1|0
  • Stillettos or those little flat dressy type shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • wedges, loafers

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes that look best for skinny jeans (for men) are Converse, Vans, DC and Etnies.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh sh*t. LOOOOOL. I just read the question and answered haha. my bad :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaa all good :P

• Tehe. but yea, I think Vans will go fine with skinny jeans. I haven't really seen guys wear any other type of shoe with skinny jeans.

• Ill either go vans or those mid cuts hahah :P

• Stilettos, or flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Converse are where it's at!

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps if you are a guy, you shouldn't be wearing skinny jeans! I don't know a single girl who digs skinny jeans on a guy! Although if you are gay maybe guys do! I should ask a friend of mine what he likes! LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't like the thought of guys in skinny jeans at first either but when I think of skinny jeans, I think skin tight. I don't think that's what he means...I think he just means straight leg. Check this out too, there are a lot of girls who think skinny jeans on guys is super hot, mostly the college age and teens.

• If you're a girl - gladiator sandals, wedges, flip flops with a cool design or flats.

For skinny jeans on men, go skater shoes. No sandals with socks - instant turn off!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes for a girl in skinny jeans: Ballet flats

Shoes for a man in skinny jeans: Skater shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything really! ankle boots or tall boots, a nice pair of heels, flats or a pair of strappy sandals!

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually like high heels with skinny jeans, or flats. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • With skinny jeans a lot of people wear Nike Airforces.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say a pair of Coach shoes would go nice wit them. =)

0|0
    1|0
  • I would totally say either Vans or Converse shoes, although moccasins could look good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loafers are in now to be paired with skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • One pair of Jordans

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with the Vans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah...skinny jeans just look gay on a guy. So, on the upside, if you're gay, there will be no doubt about it, and guys will approach you naturally. But if you're not, then...you kind of screwed yourself there! Hahah *no pun intended*

0|0
    0|0
  • Converse or Nike Air Force ones. I hope you sag them skinny jeans or you will have a low sperm count :[ or hurt your testicles!

0|1
    0|0
    • Totally agree! I can't even where most Levis these days, because they're tough on my bulge, so I can't imagine skinny jeans.

• Oo humm

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• Perhaps, skinny shoes?

0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls that use those jeans with flat pointy shoes, I don't know why. Just make sure you don't use sandals or open shoes with that type of jeans, it makes the girl look abnormal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those Vans that you can slip on or tie, those small ones I'm sure you can find them at an online shoe store or anywhere else.

I use to wear skinny jeans but after I stopped wearing them I got more female attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Skinny jeans are ugly. lol. But I'd have to say heels or flip flops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Converse hi-tops?

just a thought

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah they're not my style. I would say. Thanks though man :)