Should I try contacts or just wear my glasses?

Pro of contacts: my eyes look greener, dont have to change between sunglasses and normal, can see my eye makeup
Cons: putting them in very day, drop one and then im SOL, dry eyes

Pro of glasses: I can see, I look older, slims my face,
Cons: i always forget them, eyelashes are too long and press against glass

i can do both but which should i wear more? any experience with contacts? I've wore glasses since i was 9 so im sorta getting sick of them

• glasses
  • contacts
  • neither, be blind

Most Helpful Guy

• i just wear glasses now. I got to sick of wearing contacts and they wouldn't feel very good and my eyes would kind burn by the end of the day. And they are pretty expensive. I would get contacts and wear them here and there instead of purely wearing glasses

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer contacts, as one who wears them. I do understand the issues with wearing them, though. It comes down to comfort for you though. Nothing wrong with glasses, just find a flattering pair. Beautiful eyes will show through either way. The important thing is for you to see and comfortably.

• Contacts but carry some spectacles incase something happens to your contacts.

• Wear glasses i know contacts are hard to handle

What Girls Said 2

• You can wear frameless glasses so that it is easier to see your eye make-up. You can buy a pack of disposable contacts so that, every now and then, you can wear contacts for a special event. As for always forgetting them, just keep a spare pair in your handbag at all times. I keep my sunglasses in the glasses holder in my car so that I've always got them when driving. If switching between normal and sun glasses really bothers you, you could get transition glasses but I know a few people who find them annoying, and a few people who find them convenient.

• OK i have the same problem as you girl! I want to wear contacts but my eye doctor told me that wearing contacts this young is too much of a handle so I would wait until you get out of high school or you start a career. Thats just my opinion though.