A mini skirt or short shorts?

mini skirt length- link

Short shorts length- link

• Short Shorts
  • Mini Skirt
  • Both are the same
  • Wanna see the results
if you can, could you tell why

Most Helpful Girl

• a mini skirt that short looks sluttier than short shorts that short...so I pick the shorts. don't want guys to get the wrong idea but still be attracted to me so.

What Guys Said 8

• I was the first guy to vote for short shorts!?!

Anyways, the picture for those shorts doesn't do them any justice because that girl has no hips at all. Also, the miniskirt is pretty slutty (Maybe that's why?).

The only other thing I have to say is to not wear denim for either of those pieces; denim is ugly.

• i really have no idea!

both the same for me

but I thnk you would feel a bit more comfortable sitting down in the short shots

• I really don't particularly care for jean shorts, so I guess the miniskirt.

• depends on what flatters you more, if you don't have the butt for shorts, go with the skirt, vice versa

• SKINNY JEANS HOT HOT HOT

SHOW YOUR FIGURE :D

• of those two, I vastly prefer the miniskirt.

• mini skirt look amazing on you

• they both do the job of showing off the girls thighs and her inner thighs

What Girls Said 4

• i think that skirts that are just tube-shaped like that make girls' butts look completely flat and shapeless. but you've also only shown styles that are appropriate for certain body types. some girls have builds more suitable for longer styles like, bermuda shorts.

• Skirt,no question.Providing that you have the figure for it,though.I live in skirts,dresses and heels,so I'm a little biased,but I'm sort of a "leg woman" so I'll take the skirt over shorts or pants anytime.

• I'd go for short shorts because it would make you move better and will not be very conscious about your crotch accidentally being shown. It would make you more confident/carefree thus sexier ;)

• both are the same