Girls: what exactly is this bra?

I have always know their are many kinds of bras out their. Can anyone describe what is the standard for a training bra, do you remember what your training bra was like (your first bra.)?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like a sports bra but prettier. I had one in fourth grade and it had flowers on it.

What Girls Said 6

• www.lifeaftertampons.com/.../...ining-bra-blog.jpg

Hahaha
    no... really... it was a plain white bra - type in training bra and that's it. i.huffpost.com/.../s-SLEEPING-IN-A-BRA-large.jpg

• Training bras to me remind me of sports bras just because of how they look

• My training bra was a kids bra, with no filling. Basically just a tissue made out of the same thing panties are made, but with a string for each shoulder.

• A sad, ugly white sports bra that I was too embarrassed to wash often.

• Super comptorble but weird cause I wasn't use to it it. Mermories... goood timmmes. :)

• Mine was lame and white.

It's basically a thing so your nips don't poke through your shirt while the boobs are growing. It really serves no other purpose because it's not much for support lol

What Guys Said 1

• Lol. Pervert alert

• Nope mr. HarryStyles. . Dumbass alert. Lol

• The owner of this opinion , this site is full of perverts. If you feel uncomfortable answering a question, don't call him or her a pervert for asking the question o. A site that is based around asking the opposite gender any question.. It is really rude to call me pervert on here.