What shoes can you wear with purple skinny jeans?

I usually wear flip flops with my skinny jeans or sometimes flats. But I'm not rly sure if flip flops would look good with these skinny jeans: link

would they? so I need suggestions for both winter and summer but mainly summer. No converse or anything like that because its just not rly my style and I don't look very good in them. pics and examples would be nice! thx

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ballet flats go great with skinny jeans, at least I think so.

With THOSE color skinny jeans I'd pick a solid color ballet flat. And personally I still wear my ballet flats during the winter. But you may live somewhere colder than I do.

I like this style:

link

Other types of flats that would look good:

link

If you live someplace that gets really cold during the winter, boots wouldn't look bad over skinny jeans. Like:

link

Flip flops wouldn't look horrible, but if you go with flip flops I'd go with one that has thin straps. Does that make sense? I'm not actually sure what you call the things that holds your foot on. Like:

link

Hope I could help, but probably not too much.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Seeing as I'm a guy, I don't think I can help much, BUT I can tell you that high top Nikes with skinny jeans are a terrible idea! No offense to that girl who suggested it, but the combination looks really, really trashy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thx. I don't know how nikes look on other people with skinny jeans but I couldn't pull it off anyway.

What Girls Said 6

• i'd try cute white flip flops like american eagle ones that I saw with adorable metal decorative flowers or even something silvery metallic

0|0
    1|0
    • Thx that sounds rly cute

• have you tryd high top nikes? I've noticed a lot of girls have been wearing thm w/skinny jeans...

hope I helped...

0|0
    1|0
  • First, what ever shoes you wear make sure it's either BLACK or WHITE.

Second, flip flops or flats are perfectly fine as long as they're not coloured. You might even want to try heels if that falls under "your style" and as long as you're comfortable with it. You never really see me in heels 'cause I'm already tall and the last thing I want is to tower everyone around me. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • black hears or flats in black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably black flats would be okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls. ballet flats.

boys. skater shoes.

0|0
    0|0