• They're HIDEOUS!
    14% (2)16% (1)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Feel free to click the pictures for an enlarged view

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand drawing eyebrows on, if you hadn't plucked the shit out of them when pencil thin brows were in fashion then they wouldn't need a felt tip to colour them in. why not go the whole hog and draw a moustache and silly glasses too? I think they all look like cheap barbie dolls off the flea market.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Make it stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like how obviously fake they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Hideously fake.
    Drawn on and apparently so.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want an "eyebrow role model" look at Angelina Jolie. But remember that you have to adjust your design to your own face. This ones are too fake.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whats so fake about them? How do you make them like Angelina Jolie's?

• They look fake because you can see that they are not natural, not a natural texture or a natural color. And I, personally, don't think that the design of those is sexy. Angelina's eyebrows are designed in a sexy and natural way because they suit her face perfectly. You need to ask someone that is expert on this to help you find your perfect design :)

• But hey, this is my personal opinion. I see a lot of woman using this eyebrows that you showed so... I don't know what the rest of the world thinks :P

• A little too sharp/unnatural for my liking.

#1 and #3 look like they've been painted on with a cream liner.. looks like #2's have been tattooed on.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are okay to me but would be good if they are more natural looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, especially the first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong eyebrow game (y)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're kinda square which doesn't really look natural

0|0
    0|0
  • The last to looked really made, I don't know if its because they are so dark, or because they look like hipster tumblr girls, it looks better Iggy think but its from a different angle.

0|0
    0|0