Girls, do you notice what a man is wearing?

If you do how much do you notice. What aspects of a man's clothes do you notice the most.

Most Helpful Girl

• This 'Question' caught me off guard, and in my mind, the First thing that Comes to Mind is: If he is wearing a wedding ring. From a distance, I will look him up and down, noticing his Shirt, then pants..
    Up close, More personal, I have him in front of me, and after I look at his face, I will start for his----Left hand... Then to go on, noticing what he is wearing. And Again, the Shirt he is wearing is an eye opener to me... xx

• "You look him up and down" checking out the complete package?

• Thanks, sweetie... Nice talking to you.. You seem nice too... I meet many nice people here... xx

• Your so so welcome sweetie... xx :)

What Girls Said 21

• Yes most definitely! I love when a guy dresses very hip and cool. You can tell a lot about someone by the way they dress. If I see a guy with whales on his shorts, a cable knit sweater wrapped around his shoulders and wearing a fanny pack, chances are he's not my type- lol

• Definitely! I love a guy that dresses nice. It shows that he takes care of himself, and could probably take care of me too. And a clean, well dressed guy is always more attractive. I personally prefer a more preppy look but that's just my preference lol

And please never ever ever never ever sag your pants. Just don't.

• Yeah I try to dress nice, smell good, do my hair etc as much as I can and hahahhaha I do not sag my pants. What type of pants do you prefer?

• I love when guys wear slacks!

• Cool do you have any particular guys you want to see in slacks the most?

• yes i notice what a dude is wearing only if he is walking in front of me lol

• I notice their whole outfit, actually. By taking a mental picture of the outfit, if you're at a party or in a crowd, I identify where "he" is by looking for his clothes colors (:

• I never judge a guy for what he's wearing but I sure as hell notice it. I think guys with trend and utterly more attractive.

• Cool, it is good you do not judge. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion with what you like. We all do. :)

• yes it matters a lot apart form his smile

• I notice everything.
    If it fits well.
    If its dirty or clean. (ex: stained, has holes, smells)
    If its in style.
    If its a hint that he's gay.

• I dont judge what guys wear but of course it's something people notice. I like it when guys wear basketball shorts.. i have no idea why.

• Yeah everyone has what they like, it is natural. I understand exactly what you're saying there is a difference between judging and just knowing what you like on the other gender.

• *Females

• Tight jeans and tight faux leather pants. LOL they get me every time when a female wears them. LOL

• Yes, I notice and it definitely mattes. I prefer guys to have more of an alternative or skater type style. (skinny jeans, beanies, graphic tees or button downs, etch)

• I definitely notice, it's something that's pretty important to me. And I notice the entire outfit. Shirt, shoes, pants, accessories. Cuz an outfit gotta work well in it's entirety. More boys should give a damn about how they dress.

• Yes, I did.

• What did you think of how the legs looked and what did you think of the guys ass in these jeans.

• Yes. I always look at shoes. Can tell a lot by the shoes. Also, the fit. Ill-fitting clothes are really unattractive.

• What type of shoes do you like on a man? "Ill-fitting" So do you prefer more fitted clothes on a man.

• Yes definitely. I notice well-dressed guys far more than guys in athletic clothing or who are in just T-shirts and jeans.

• I notice his shoes because that can tell a lot about them. I notice if he needs a belt because I see half his butt. I notice jewelry or any other accessories.

• I notice everything a person is wearing but i'm also really into fashion

• I do. I generally notice fit and whether anything clashes.

• absolutely, and if he looks amazing in it, I make sure he knows (albeit a friend, co-worker or someone I'm dating)

• You make sure you know he looks awesome wow what an awesome woman you are. Guys like compliments from women to. :)

• Yes I do. Clothes tell me how much he takes care of himself.

• Kinda of, I mean I only ask him to dress properly- Clean/ Neat and fitted

• Actually, it's the first thing i notice. Clothing can tell a lot about someone's personality.

• ya!! he should be presentable...

• Only if it's really bad or really good.
    Otherwise, I don't pay that much attention.

What Guys Said 1

• If you want chicks to notice you, by the latest, trendiest, most expensive pair of shoes. Back when I got my pair of Skechers Shape-ups I had so many random girls walking up to me in public like "*gasp* ARE THOSE SHAPE-UPS? SQUEE!!"